As a Superhost, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful memories in our cozy villa. Thank you in advance for following these house rules and we truly appreciate your cooperation!
- Drugs and narcotics are prohibited inside the premises (compound) of the villa. We have a zero tolerance policy towards the use of drugs.
- To maintain the authentic natural atmosphere we expect cleanliness to be very strictly maintained. Disposal of waste/littering inside/outside the compounds is strictly forbidden. Please use the dustbins.
- Statutory requirement: Government issued photo-ID and mobile-number of each of the guests must be shared with the host by e-mail (info[at]villacasuarina.com) or through WhatsApp (+91 8105233027) once the booking is confirmed. Verification will be done at the time of check-in. If the group includes non-Indian nationals, it shall be informed to us in advance so that we can upload their C form on the Bureau of Immigration website.
- Guests are not allowed to light a campfire.
- Footwear inside the living area is strictly not allowed and must be left the designated area (in the veranda).
- We are eco-friendly and we do not use any inorganic pesticides/ deterrents. We recommend that the guests minimize dropping of food on the floor and leaving leftover food in the open as it attracts ants.
- The regular check-in time is after 12 PM and check out is at 10 AM. However, wherever feasible and upon request, we allow early check-ins or late check-outs for a fee of Rs. 500. Please note that this is subject to the availability of the villa.
- We include a breakfast along with your booking but it is a limited breakfast. It includes a one plate meal and coffee/tea per person. Please contact us for any clarifications about this.
- Visitors of guests are not allowed on the Villa’s premises unless explicitly agreed with the host.
- All guests shall follow the Terms and Conditions. For any clarifications contact Shaila Ashok Gaonkar on +91 8105233027 or Vikramaditya on +32 486271296.
If the house rules are not followed or behaviour is seen as a hindrance/disturbance to the community/property environment/functioning of the management, the owner/property-manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation (without refunds).